Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey there.

Well, if you look at my last post and look at the time lapsed between then and now, you would think I was busier than last semester. Not once did I blog this past semester.

Was I busier? No. Was I lazy? Perhaps. I haven't been sticking to my PRiorities (haha...). Anyway, I've been meaning to get back on the blogging grind for a while and here I am... at 11:30 PM a week before graduating college. 


I have actually been blogging all semester, just not here. But here for my internship with Virginia Tech's EcoCAR 2 team. If you are interested in sustainability, the environment and even automotive engineering check it out. 


I miss blogging for pleasure, though. So that, along with attempting to learn how to cook, is what I intend to accomplish this summer. Blogging for me. Maybe I'll start a cooking blog, too!


What I hope I won't look like trying to cook. Dan Ackroyd as Julia Child.
Photo credit: dvd.ign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment